Ir. Ari Setiawan, M.T.
An Industrial Engineer is a professional who has the capacity to analyze, design, implement, improve, and manage an integrated industrial system consisting of human, machines and equipments, materials, methods, financial resources, information, and energy by utilizing knowledge in mathematics, engineering, economics and social sciences.
The Industrial Engineering curriculum at ITHB is specifically designed to:
- Equip students with the ability to analyze, design, implement, and increase the efficiency and productivity of an integrated (production) system.
- Develop understanding on the role and utilization of various business systems (planning, inventory, production, material handling, quality management, financial management, human resources management, information system, project management, etc.) to solve industrial problems.
- Develop professionalism that is required to be able to respond to continual organizational/industrial changes.
- Develop entrepreneurship and capacity to set-up starts-ups to capitalize on emerging business opportunities.
- Develop character, integrity, and sense of purpose that are essential for a successful career and meaningful life.
Having completed the study in this field, one could start his/her career as production planning and inventory control staff, material handling engineer, quality control engineer, human resource manager, project manager, or management consultant in various industries, such as:
manufacturing, financial services, information and communication technology, utility and energy, transportation and logistics, and consulting firms.
|Introduction to Industrial Engineering||2|
|Basic Physics I||3|
|Basic Physics I Lab||1|
|General Compputer Skills and Communicatiion Skills||–|
|Basic Physics II||3|
|Engineering Drawing Lab||1|
|Core Skills and Character||2|
|Industrial Statistics I||2|
|Psychology For Engineers||2|
|Production planning and Control||3|
|SAP ERP Introduction||1|
|Industrial Statistics II||2|
|Operational Research I||3|
|Organizational Behaviour and Design||2|
|Work Design Analysis||2|
|Integrated Industrial Engineering Lab. I||1|
|Supply Chain Management||2|
|SAP ERP Configuration||1|
Operation Research II
|Integrated Industrial Engineering Lab. II||1|
|Jigs & Fixtures||2|
|Integrated Industrial Engineering Lab. III||1|
|Plant and Facilities layout||3|
|Enterprise Resources Planning||2|
|Industrial Engineering Seminar I||1|
|Human Resource Management||2|
|Integrated Industrial Engineering Lab. IV||1|
|Industrial Engineering Seminar II||1|
|Pancasila and Civics Education||3|
|Leadership and entrepreneurship||–|