Tamsir Hasudungan Sirait, S.Kom., MT.
A professional with a degree in Information System should have the competence in implementing information system to solve information administration problems, enhance business process effectiveness and efficiency, thus an organization’s competitiveness.
He/She also should be able to translate business requirements into technical specifications in accordance to the IT industry standards.
The Information System curriculum at ITHB is specifically designed to:
- Equip students with the ability to design, develop, implement and manage enterprise information systems that consist of various elements such as hardware, software, applications, procedures, processes, and people.
- Develop the capability to master techniques, methods and tools to solve business problems using information systems.
- Broaden student’s awareness on utilization of various computer applications in industrial and public organizations.
- Develop the professionalism and ability to learn and quickly respond to changes and advancements in the area of information technology (IT).
- Develop character, integrity, and sense of purpose that are essential for successful career and meaningful life.
Those who have completed the study in information system could start their careers as system analysts, programmers, application developers, system integrators, project managers, IT managers or other position in industries that heavily utilize various information systems, such as:
IT consulting, business consulting, ERP consulting, financial services, stock exchanges, telecommunication, utilities, manufacturing, retail, transportation and logistic companies.
Introduction to Information Systems
|IT System Lab||1|
|Programming Fundamentals I||2|
|Programming Fundamentals I Lab||1|
|Business Mathematics I||2|
|Core Skills and Characters||2|
|Pancasila and Civics Education||3|
|Data and Information Management||2|
|Data and Information Management Lab||1|
|Computer System Lab||1|
|Programming Fundamentals II||2|
|Programming Fundamentals II Lab||1|
|Web Technology Project||2|
|Business Mathematics II||2|
|Management and Organization||2|
|General Computer Skills and Communication Skills||1|
|Net Centric Computing||2|
|Net Centric Computing Lab||1|
|Algorithm and Data Structure||2|
|Algorithm and Data Structure Lab||1|
|Web Programming Lab||1|
|Business Process Analysis||2|
|Information System Requirement Analysis||2|
|Accounting Information System & Lab||3|
|SAP ERP – Introduction||2|
|Integrative Programming and Technologies | Lab||3|
|Business Data Analysis I||2|
|Finance and Engineering Economics||2|
|Business Process management||2|
|Information System Design and Architecture||3|
|Information System Project Management||3|
|Integrated Information System||2|
|SAP ERP – Configuration||2|
|Database System (Oracle Preparation Lab)||2|
|Human Computer Interaction||2|
|Business Data Analysis II||2|
|Information System Development||2|
|Decision Support System||3|
|Information System Testing||2|
|Database Administration (Oracle)||2|
|System Performance Analysis||2|
IS Strategy, Management, and Acquisition
|IT Audit and Governance||3|
|Information Security and Risk Management||2|
|Information system research Methods||2|
|Leadership and Entrepreneurship||–|
|Social and Professional Issues in Information System||2|